I’ve had the Halo screen protector (HD) installed on my Nexus 4 for about 2 weeks so far.
- So far it works will with my TPU case, I’ve heard that other protectors don’t work so well with cases.
- Dry appliance, so you don’t have spray the device with liquid.
- Nice feel when touching and swiping.
- 3 protectors in the pack
- The first protector I applied didn’t stick to the screen at all the 2nd one did.
- The screen protectors don’t seem to have been packaged in a clean environment as the had some does on hem when I unpacked them.
- The right hand side of the screen protector has come away slightly in the days after the install, however it doesn’t seem to be pulling away more.
Overall I’m happy with the protector so far, however I think there may be some quality controls issues in the production, so you might have to use more than one of the protectors to get a good install.